Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sickness = Not Good

So yeah, I had a real fun time in Dallas last Saturday night...until Sunday morning. I was really feeling ok on the drive back but when I hit the house it was a spiral-down from there. My bad for the lack of updates yesterday...

Mavs beat Hornets, Dirk gets haircut


Lots of teams on the brink of the NCAA/NIT College Hoops Tourneys:

Big 12 Teams


TV: The Amazing Race 7 Starts Tonight

(btw, I watched some of the Oscars. I admit I only saw one of the movies nominated for best picture - Sideways, but it really seemed that this was a big down year as far as really good, innovative films went.)

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger HOP said...

Thumbs down on last Sat night. We had cry baby #1 raving about his chicken fajitas and then wanting to see the back of his eye lids. HOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home