Friday, December 01, 2006

Zito, WTF WTC, Bowl Bids

I read that Barry Zito and his agent Scott Boras are having lunch with Rangers owner Tom Hicks today. Will the Rangers give him a reasonable offer? I think the chances of this guy coming to the Ballpark in Arlington are slim to none. Boras is notorious for sucking offers from other teams to drive free agent values up and Hicks is an idiot for continually letting this happen to him.

I read across this story and said OMG, WTF???

Texas A&M accepted a bowl invite to San Diego to play Cal in the Holiday Bowl, leaving Texas to the Gator and Tech to the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio...but we've gotta wait a freaking month for the games that matter to begin.

OT: I don't know if I'm going to go to any stores to buy gifts this holiday season. Online baby!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger BACM said...

I guarantee you that he's in town to set a starting market value. I wish they would hurry up and make some moves last time I checked they can't play with 5

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony Romo is my homo!!!!!
-HOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home