Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Bad Dreams are Killing Me...

I had one of the most vivid yet disturbing dreams that I've had in some time. Only once in a blue moon do I remember dreams but it was so haunting it woke me up at 4 in the morning...

Something about me getting electrocuted, dying, then being able to be seen by my sister, mother and youngest brother living out their lives while I'm in kind of a ghost form. However, they could not hear me speak, they could only see chirades-type movements. Also, I couldn't hear them speak at me or to each other without wearing some weird headphones...

Weird thing was that I was killed or setup to be killed by this rather F. Murray Abraham-type villian guy who eventually takes over another living buddy of mine, makes him carry out his dirty deeds and then kills him in front of me. Wow.

What does this mean? That I'm really F'd in the head I guess. Analyze that one Freud...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home