Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday morning stuff...

There were quite a few things happening this weekend that I never got around to doing, some good, some bad. Went to see a blues band Friday night over at the Keys Lounge and really enjoyed myself, despite leaving after a $60 tab which reminds me of 6th Street Grill nights going to John Nitzinger and Swan Song shows. Ouch.

Saturday night was much less eventful. It was fun hanging out with the group but we needed a change of venue the whole night. The Qui Lounge just really isn't cutting it for me much anymore, although it is nice because it's so close to the crib. I thought they were going to renovate the BoomRoom and reopen that pretty soon???

Sports Stuff:

No, I didn't watch the NBA All-Star Game. To me that one goes down as the most boring and worthless all-star game of them all...plus Dirk doesn't start blah blah blah. Also, I didn't watch Gordon take the Daytona 500. I've never been a Nascar fan and never will be so please don't ask me for those updates.

I do have Ranger stuff for you today from Jamie Newberg speaking about Greer's retirement and opening-day roster news:

Greer Retirement


I so love Mondays. Kitos, where's that Corner???

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger HOP said...

My fav Ranger retires after a decade on the IR. Sad day. HOP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home