Friday, March 04, 2005

Live Music this Weekend (really solid shows)

Friday Night:

Tonight I'm going to occupy a chair at the 6th Street Grill and watch one of my favorite bands, Swan Song. They're a great Led Zeppelin cover band that supposedly has a new lead singer. They go on about 9:30 tonight. Come on by and say hello to my favorite barkeep Angie!

I think I also might have to swing by the Wreck Room on 7th Street to hear me a little Goodwin as well.

Saturday Night:





This very good band is playing the Wreck Room with Chatterton for a Tsunami Benefit show, cover is a measley $8. Check 'em out.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger HOP said...

So how were these shows? Had a wild weekend but didn't bump into you Snake. HOP

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jake said...

The Swan Song show was excellent as always. With the addition of the female singer (who is good btw), it's just a 'different' sound. Didn't see Horses, I pretty much mailed it in Sat. night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home