Friday, July 29, 2005

The Weekend, Toys to noodle around with

Depending on how the interviews went Wednesday and Thursday, I may be able to buy this beauty (Yamaha S90 ES) you see above soon. I probably should learn how to navigate Cubase before I go off buying tons of gear but I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch.

Not much going on this weekend plan-wise, I should check out some local music acts but I'm not sure which one/two look good. (Gotta let me know these things). I did find out that the Old 97's are playing Billy Bob's on September 2nd (tickets go on sale Monday, August 1st) @ 10am. Sweet.

BTW, getting with a couple old bandmates of mine tomorrow to help them film a little documentary about our former band and the process involved in songwriting, getting along and trying to make a name of yourself on the music scene. I'll let all of you know when it nears completion.

Have a stellar weekend and Big Boy, I hear Costa Rica isn't the best place to be in jail. Peace, -J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home