Monday, August 01, 2005

All This for a Slight Advantage

One of my favorite baseball players ever, especially when he was in Arlington, was Rafael Palmeiro. By all accounts, he respected the game immensely, did a lot for the community and simply had one of the sweetest swings ever in baseball. But is he also guilty of juicing? Apparently so. MLB gave him a 10-day suspension this morning for a first time steroid offense. I'm really disappointed to say the least. Doesn't this also make you question Pudge's weight-loss as well? I hate speculating, but when Palmeiro speaks to Congress about steriod use and flat-out denying that he ever used, I take offense.

Story

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with roids? I use them for my cock. Cellar!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Wow...that is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home