Friday, October 21, 2005

A text based reality

All,

In the style of Gordon Keith from The Ticket 1310 AM:

My hands bleed as I write this. Work is a beatdown but days fly by due to the crazy volume of work. I've basically been doing the job of 2 people the past month, we finally hired some help but she is already feeling the weight of the job just by shadowing me during the limited time training. Kill me if she leaves. Seriously. Kill...die...kill

This so-called blog will try and pick up from its decrepit fashion once I have more time...8:30 to 8:30 shifts are a beat. I'd love to get Constanza style with the cleaning lady after hours if you know what I mean. Enough for the self-loathing, though I enjoy it, kind of like looking at girls at Main Event I shouldn't be looking at...perv.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest I've gotten to go out and see a band was at The Moon on Berry St. to see Sunday Drive, a really good band with a lot of potential. I'm a big fan of a couple of their songs, not to mention the selection of covers they rip out...good stuff. Check 'em out if they're near you.

Peace out, maybe HOP will chime in one of these freakin' days. -Jake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home