Monday, August 08, 2005

Who wants to get hitched? Calling all males...no really I'm straight

I think this idea is pretty freaking great but has definitely sparked a debate in the gay community:

Heterosexual Men to Marry for tax purposes.

I really don't care what you do in the privacy of your bedroom but don't come asking me for special benefits/treatment/whatever because you play for the other team (not that there's anything wrong with that). Rant over...

In other crazy news it looks as though I'll be social again: I've got my first date in months because I'm a loser. Any of you crazies have a wheels-off idea for what to do other than the dinner-movie thing? Yeah, anonymous, you, save me from the sexual overtones. I know your bag...no really, I love you anonymous. Bloody mind...

(currently listening to Phish - Junta)

5 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger HOP said...

Congrads on the date, from what I remember she's a hottie.

On this specific topic, I think what we as single straight men along with the gay community should be fighting for is equal taxation and NO benefit for being married. There should be not benefit for being married, that would solve many problems. And if two humans that are of age want to get married they should be allowed.

(currently watching MNF)

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many months is "in months"? my guess is 37 months.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger HOP said...

I was thinking about it. Take her to the FTW Zoo or the FTW Modern Art Museum.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger HOP said...

Oh, I just remembered. Don't forget to be a dick. For some reason chicks love A-Holes and never go for the nice guy.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jake said...

37's a tad high anony and yeah HOP, maybe we'll go to a donkey show or something like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home