Tuesday, January 24, 2006

UPN, 'dub'B to form new TV network:

And provide even crappier programming. Seriously, all of their shows have serious bags o' nothing...

I've really gotten to know this seeing as I still don't have DirectTV or cable hooked up at the apartment (cheap bastage). Oh yeah, good 'ol air signals! I guess I still have Super Target to look forward to, seems like I pickup a new DVD everytime I'm in there. Any suggestions?

(recently picked up 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' and the Special Edition of 'Heat')

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I suggest the new to DVD widescreen version of Teen Witch.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I suggest a gun and multiple bullets to put us all out of our misery.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could this be the reason why TAMU didn't get a bowl bid this year?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6337132401241550611

Copy and paste link into your browser.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Already saw that BACM...of Bob's site...quite fruity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home