Monday, February 13, 2006

In the spirit of HOP's Part 11 story:


I myself may have something to reveal near the end of the year, something a close buddy and former bandmate decided to undertake on New Year's Eve.

All attempts to get back in the groove of creating music again have been fruitless to this point but I've always felt that I'd better get back into it...all in all, my father reminded me to get back into it.

Like I've explained to anybody willing to listen, I can many times hear in my head exactly the way songs will finish before they're completed. I don't think its a gift by any means, it's become a burden through the years and doesn't let me push the boundaries like all real musicians should strive to achieve.

To get better back on track, Clay and I have decided to undertake recording and creating a cd by the end of the year...a few local shows may result.

8 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it. When is the Outhouse Critic Behind the Music premiering?

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God and I thought you were gonna tell us you were gay and Clay is your lover ,that would of been my first guess.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Uh, no.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous trying to throw a man under the bus. Hey now. I have a pretty good idea who Anon is.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOI

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that pic taken with a cell phone?

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe Anon is Jake's gay lover!?!?

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jake said...

maybe...does that leave you in suspense?...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home