Sunday, January 14, 2007

Joining the tool revolution...

Well I finally bought an up-to-date smartphone (T-Mobile Dash) a couple months ago and I must say that it's pretty sweet. Tonight (this morning) I am posting using my phone as a modem to my work laptop. It runs pretty well, not crazy speed but workable. Good thing I haven't gotten too many douche comments. Maybe I should get another bluetooth headset and walk around like I'm important. PLEASE DO NOT WEAR A HEADSET UNLESS YOU ARE DRIVING!

Good news is that I'll be able to post more...however, it will be at night since work is a beating. Thanks to HOP and BACM for the updates.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger BACM said...

Jake if I ever see you again with the bluetooth in your ear regardless of where you are at I will personally make you come out of the closet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home