Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So Much Happening

Apologize to the poor people that read this blog. I've been an absentee parent lately because I've had so much happening.

A buddy of mine and me took a trip down to Port Aransas/Padre Island/Corpus Christi this last weekend mainly to clear the head, hit the beach and play a little golf. Never has a sunburn felt better. We tried Pyrat rum for the first time, not bad. Went down pretty smooth but I think the store owner pulled a marketing gimmick on us because it was quite expensive. Cooked jerk chicken the first night, red snapper the next and finally went out the last night for some pork chops/ahi tuna. Very nice.

Another announcement in the world of DFW Sports, Music and More is that I am being promoted at work (probably not for blog posting). My new position will begin next week and I'm pretty pumped about it. I need to find more time for writing music though...been so unmotivated.

Cowboys camp anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home