Thursday, April 21, 2005

Friday Night Music, Marc Stein take on Mavs


A little band called Horses will be playing The Moon Bar on Berry in Ft. Worth this Friday night. I've been to several of their shows, HOP has seen 'em, check it out!...bitches



Per ESPN's Marc Stein:

"In Johnson's 17 games in charge as the full-time head coach, Dallas is averaging 102.9 points (compared to 102.3 under Nelson) while allowing 92.5 points per game on 42.6-percent shooting. Write it down: If the Mavericks consistently hold teams under 93 points in the playoffs, they really are the title contender the locals in Big D increasingly believe they are."

However, him ranking them 5th leaves me stratching my head (and I realize there are a couple decent East teams. Don't make any bold predictions Marc...read it here.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger HOP said...

The MUSE-ers were going over this article this morning while I was walking to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home