Friday, June 03, 2005

Nitz at the Grill, softball and party at your mama's house



Yes sir, the greatness of John Nitzinger will be lighting the guitar on fire at the 6th Street Grill tonight. I catch a lot of heat when I tell buddies that I'm going to 6th Street but that's because they're dumbasses and don't appreciate local blues. F 'em I say. You might not find the tail you'd see at other hip bars (i.e. The Library, 8.0's or Pour House), but seeing as none of my friends are huge macks anyway...

So the first softball practice was yesterday at Lockheed, my legs are sore and I throw like a girl. I did make a couple nice Jeter plays with popflies but that's it. Don't know what our teamname is but you're more than welcome to come out and throw down a beer once I know what the schedule's like. I think our first game is Tues., June 21st.

Listened to Widespread Panic's awesome instrumental, 'Party at Your Mama's House' on the way to work today. Holla...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home