Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Peter King: Cowboys Bias in Hall of Fame?




King from CNNSI says he hasn't seen intentional Cowboy bias in the NFL Hall of Fame:

"But I've said this many times: Never, ever, have I heard any Hall voter, in or out of the meeting, say, "Screw the Cowboys. They were overrated.'' Obviously they weren't. I think the Super Bowl record doesn't help marginal candidates like (Rayfield) Wright and (Cliff) Harris. Why is it not acceptable to say, "Seven's the right number for that team?'' Why does there have to be a bias? I can't tell you what's in the hearts and minds of the other voters, but I can tell you I don't see it. Never have. "

I think there is a bias Peter and we'll see more of it when the 90's Boys come to bat...

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is clearly a Cowboys bais among the HOF voters. This point is most clearly evinced by the fact that Steve Pelluer has repeatedly been snubbed. It's nothing short of a travesty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home