Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Weekend (River, Rangers slide, All-A MLB)

The gang had a pretty great time on the Guadalupe River, nobody got 3rd degree burns like I did last year and the riverhouse was pimp-style, got to stay there again next year. Remind me next time though to find sandals so that I don't slice my big toe when getting out. How I'm going to run 100% for our first softball league game is beyond me. Can anyone say catcher??? I can say peroxide and neosporin.

The Rangers certainly have dropped some games of late but they're still only 2 out of the Los Lobos. Now they have Vlad back and we have Soriano so it's on...They play the Atlanta Braves at 7:05 tonight. The big bag of Astacio is the starting pitcher for Texas.

Saw this on Bob Sturm's site (from BaD Radio) and it's pretty funny: The All-Ahole MLB team...

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alfonso makes me want to dance for some mens! BOI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home