Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Some Questions from Indigo Steve....

1. What are your favorite venues in DFW to see music? They would definitely have to be the 6th Street Grill or The Moon on Berry. The Axis is a pretty cool venue but it's kind of far away so you've gotta watch yourself if you've been throwing any back.

2. How do you think the Cowboys will do this season? I think they'll probably go 7-9. As much as I want Bledsoe to prosper at QB he's a blitz target. Our 2 top defensive draft picks will pay off well into the future though.

3. Ft. Worth vs. Dallas and why? I'll take Ft. Worth just for the sake of traffic. You've also got to be very careful about who and where you hang out in Dallas. If JohnnyCabs, like those in Total Recall, were used in Dallas by everyone, I might change my mind.

4. Which Panic song do you enjoy dancing to the most? Probably "Papa Johnny Road", especially because it has one of the greatest lines ever written: "I've got a real good mind...to beat you senseless".

5. Which radio station do you listen to most often and why? 107.5, the Oasis. I hardly ever listen to FM. I guess I just prefer melodic music rather than 'hipper' bands that have very vanilla tunes. Of all the bands that you won't hear on 107.5, I like Pat Metheny, Tool, King Crimson and Rush to name a few.

Go visit Indigo Steve's blog here. Thanks for the questions!

If you want to participate in the above I will come up with five questions for you if you put "interview me" in my comments along with an email address or a blog. Then, post these questions with your answers on your blog.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Indigo Steve BOI?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger HOP said...

The answer to #1 is more like FTW not DFW. And your answer to #5 makes you gay. Lov Ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home