Tuesday, December 06, 2005

iTunes Addict

All out there that plan to get me a swell gift for Christmas (happy holidays for the P.C. wimps), the very few of you, one thing comes to mind: iTunes gift card.

I've been downloading songs like a summa even though I don't have a Video iPod yet (that'll be my gift to myself for Christmas). At work iTunes is my savior (no, no Christmas pun intended). The good folks at Mac are starting to add more music to their libraries and you can even request them to add your favorite tunes here (I want to claim responsibility for the variety of Pat Metheny Group tunes). Request 'em, they may pop up later if you don't see them now.

In other pretty cool news, NBC just announced a deal with iTunes where they'll start adding downloadable shows onto your Video iPod via iTunes. I might as well just go ahead and purchase the complete first season of 'The Office'. That show is great...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you just steal it like me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home