Friday, March 31, 2006

Bon Voyage

Crazy as it may seem, I am on a flight tomorrow to New Orleans. I volunteered for a company job mainly to anticipate what electronics needs people may need if (God forbid) another hurricane hits somewhere around the nation. It’s a process of estimation, not anticipation that I took it, and I look forward to the experience.

I have a buddy (Kitos namely) that is down near there helping out with specific FEMA efforts and it kind of inspired me. Just to top it off, I always wanted to attend a jazz festival so this decision lets me enjoy the greatest the world has to offer.

I look forward to the potential of helping people down the line and I’ll keep the blog updated so you can see what I’m up to.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Haha...2 caught by the pre-emptive April Fools Day post...

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jake's got a case of the GAY. Big time. No cure at the present time. This is no April Fool's Joke folks. Serious business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home