Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let's Get Married

Not quite half of my friends are married yet, am I old? Being a single narcissistic male is hard work ladies, enjoy your time with me until I leave you. Seriously, perhaps someday I will take a leap into the confined world of marriage, and when I do, I want it done exactly like this. I have my Scrubs moments at work everyday.



Oh yeah, A&M hired Mike Sherman as the football head coach, the Mavs won last night, the Rangers are still sorry, Cowboys are 11-1 and hockey, hockey?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger TD said...

What up Jake? Don't get married. Hey, I set up a blog of my own and also created a link to yours from mine. Check it out man...I also wouldnt mind dropping a few posts on yours. Holla, Holla....TD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home