Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogs/Sites to pay attention to

I thought I'd list off several of my favorite blogs and websites that I read daily.

The Stashdauber - Ken is a writer and long-time Fort Worthian. I get many show dates (concerts/good grubb) from his site.

Sports Sturm - Bob Sturm from 1310AM The Ticket is a blog mainstay. I'm sort of the resident pot-stirrer over there. Sturm knows his sports and you can easily tell he puts a lot of thought and research to his blog.

LoneStarBall - Adam Morris writes about the Texas Rangers on a daily basis and goes into some sabermetric stats that I've never even heard of. Nonetheless, necessary reading for any baseball fan.

Websites:

Cellular - EngadgetMobile, BoyGeniusReport and TMONews are my favories. These sites are for all the cell phone geeks out there.

Check out GearSlutz and Harmony Central for music gear reviews, forums and all musician jackassery.

More to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home