Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Poison, Baseball and Robot Drummers

Back in the day Poison was my favorite rock band. Seriously, they still rock. I came across a story I didn't hear about until today. Apparently Rikki Rocket, the drummer for Poison, was believed to have raped a woman last year but has now been exhonorated. Read about it.

My Rangers are now 3 games above .500, going for the sweep against the hated Yankees. Last night's game was so entertaining, especially in the ninth when Ian Kinsler hit a double off of Mariano Rivera and then stole third to give the Rangers a one run win. We most likely will not make the playoffs this year but I'm starting to get a little excited about this thing. My DFW peeps should be too.

Yesterday at work I decided to plop down a good chunk of coin on a robot drummer. Actually, it isn't a robot as much as a piece of software that is now being released by ToonTrack. Check out Superior Drummer 2.0 here...nice. I know keep promising some audio posts but with the new desk look and this thing under my computer hood, I really think I'll be in business soon. Stay tuned, hoarsmouths (for my little bro).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home