Friday, October 10, 2008

A Slight Reprieve

A couple brave individuals that read this rubbish requested that I get back to posting more often so here goes. Unfortunately, it's been hard these last couple months to get online, especially with the holidays approaching. Working for a retailer only adds fuel to the fire.

A few random thoughts:

I'm thinking that OU will beat Texas in the Red River Shootout tomorrow by a couple touchdowns. I think OU's offense against the Texas defense is the key matchup but ultimately, Bradford and crew will prevail.

I had lunch today with my father and realized that today might have been the first time he was truly interested in what I do for a living. I don't feel hurt or any disdain about the observation, I just picked up on it. Lately I've been thinking what little my job adds to the world, but I'm pretty happy with everything so who gives a damn?

Have a great weekend. If you're downtown tomorrow, I'll be at the Flying Saucer celebrating Octoberfest and enjoying many adult beverages. Prost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home