Monday, June 16, 2008

I Golf For Fun

I played another round this last weekend at SugarTree just outside of Weatherford. First off I'll disclaim that I'm a pretty bad player; Second that I don't take much of the game that seriously, otherwise, I'd be paying to go postal. SugarTree is a pretty solid muni course for $40/round. Short but well kept. I'll definitely play there again.

I don't write much about my father on this blog (Happy Father's Day) but he is an avid, good golfer. I opened up my big mouth yesterday describing my Saturday round and he mentioned that I need to take a few lessons first. I hear ya Dad, I hear ya but I go out there to have fun. I've been competitive at most everything in my life to this point, can't I just go out there and hack it, enjoy the company and get some sun?

Back to work...

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger BACM said...

Speaking of golf. I pretty much wasted my whole day at work watching the craziness of the U.S. Open

 

Post a Comment

<< Home