Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mavs no show, A-Glenn to the Boys?

So I had the bird-flu yesterday and the day before hence no update, but I do have a few sports-related observations during my bedridden state:

Basketball Playoffs:

1) How did the ball get to Finley for the last shot last night???

2) Houston has done an excellent job shutting down Dirk for the most part. Why can't Dallas' defense shut down either Yao or McGrady? Is it because they're that good? No.

3) Had to watch most of the game on UPN 21 because TNT was littered with Dallas-hater announcers. Yeah, Ortagle is one of the biggest Mavs homers, but flipping to TNT was unbearable.

4) I'm glad McGrady has a spot on Houston's team cause he'd be a cancer in the Mavs lockerroom. Good player yes, punk yes, McGrady hater yes.

I am NOT mailing this series in yet. Dallas is a good team on the road and this won't keep happening, right? Yao and McGrady constantly lighting it up? Dirk and Howard the only game 2 contributors? I'm kinda lost right now and I'm still not convinced Houston is the better team, are they???

NFL:

Aaron Glenn, Aggie, a Cowboy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home