Monday, May 09, 2005

Analysis of Game 7, Suns Matchup

I did not predict a 40 point blowout. I didn't think this game would be over that soon. McGrady will continue to be a scary player. The Rockets will only be better next season. They're not as deep as the Mavs roster. No, these aren't sentence fragments.

From a Mavs fan perspective, I couldn't ask for anything more, other than for Dirk to be on his 'A' game, which he wasn't, again. This team wins when either: 1) Dirk is unstoppable, 2) Jason Terry and Michael Finley step up and/or 3) their D stops the easy inside bucket.

I think they won Saturday with a #2-3 combination.

On to Phoenix:

Dallas can't afford to have a bad shooting night against this team, it's that simple. A while Nash poses a threat everytime he has the ball, I'm confident in our guard play to step it up. The Mavs match up better with Phoenix than Houston IMO.

I will be torn, cause Nash is still my boy and deserved the MVP.

A little statistic going against the Mavs: #1 seeds are undefeated against #4's in the semifinals(18-0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home