Friday, April 29, 2005

Huge victory, Greatest show on earth Saturday

Ah yes, your little Mavericks come from behind and win by 4 thanks in large part to a 20-0 run. And yes, some observations:

1) I'll try and stay away from Captain Obvious land, but the German must come to play or the Mavs lose, it's that simple.

2) Fin comes out of hiding just like I posted on Texags and gets 20. This guy HAS to keep knocking down the huge 3 even though I lose my breath everytime he has the ball.

3) Yao is great even if he didn't do much late in the game. He needs to make our small guards change their defensive schemes cause they'll keep getting his way to try and get charges.

4) I don't like Tracy McGrady. I heard some comments in the post-game press conference that were just plain arrogant. Seriously, what has he really done? Yes, he's been an all-star, but he played for the freaking Magic most of his career! Spare-central

5) I will miss the game on Saturday because of...



The Greatest Show:




Yes, my friends, the greatness known as Widespread Panic steps into town Saturday night at Nokia. Can you say reserved, section 101? I can. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home