Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ouch, but somewhat predictable

I'm not going to lie to you and say that I watched the whole Mavs game last night cause I only watched most of the first half...those Phoenix games starting at 9:30 are brutal, something must be done and I'm not going to quit my job.

The game, however, was kind of like an old Nightmare on Elm Street movie where you know the movie is supposed to be scary but there are moments of humor and...it had both. No, I'm not going to assume the role of Nostradamus after that one, frankly anyone could see the possibility of last night's debacle.

As much as I hate to bag on the Mavs squad certain things have become apparent:

-Show no drive, win no game

-Keep throwing up 18 foot jumpers and you lose

-No transition game, lose

-Twelve freakin' freethrows???

Amare Stoudmire is gonna get his. That train will not stop. Nash will continue to play excellent transition basketball. It's the Marion's and Johnson's that worry me scoring 48 combined. That cannot continue to happen if the Mavs want this series.

Oh, no panic will come from me just yet, I predicted Mavs in 7...hehe

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like men.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I wonder who that is...

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cellar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home