Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Music Downlow in Funkytown (6/17-19th)

Friday: I think I'm making it out to Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie with a few buddies to watch the horses and see the filming of a live dvd of Cross Canadian Ragweed. I've seen these guys many, many times and there's a reason they're so well received...

Saturday: May go to the Confusatron show at the Ridglea Theater to see Lucas on the drumkit but I've also got to save the funds for:



Sunday: The Fort Worth Weekly Music Awards show at the Ridglea. I don't really understand the booking on Father's Day but the show can't be passed up, especially with the Old 97's headlining.

Maybe in a year or two I'll be up on stage again at the Ridglea to take home an award, gotta keep writing and find other band pieces though. A man can dream...

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream Weaver...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home