Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lot's o' happenin' this weekend, Cinco de Mayo manana

I'm kinda bummed...Cinco de Mayo is going on tomorrow but I have to keep it real (i.e. I have a softball tournament Saturday :( , please rain). It's not that I don't want to play but that I have to be in Arlington at 8 Saturday morning...which basically entails me mailing it in Friday night, meh.

Anywho, there's quite a lot of stuff happening this weekend, especially live music.

Tomorrow, Confusatron plays The Moon on Berry Street in Fort Worth and they follow it up by playing Saturday at Fred's Fest. Fred's Fest goes on all-day Saturday and Sunday with some really great bands. If you haven't been on Earth for awhile Fred's recently had a kitchen fire that burnt some stuff up but that won't stop you from enjoying a cold brew and burger on their patio...

See ya there, I'll be the one looking like that pale dude from that movie Powder.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lot's o' happening on the blog these days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home