Sunday, December 23, 2007

2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the few readers we have!


I moved to Scottsdale a little over a year ago to get some direction in my life. I think I've found the heading and am finally on the right path. That being said I leave you with my "2007" Letter:

THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR:

My friends, family and Shaunna Patrick
The Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Tech Raiders
The ability to buy booze on Sundays
Designated Drivers
Convenience Store sales


THINGS I DESPISE:
$6 Cigarettes
Sherrif Joe Arpaio
UT Football and the AZ Cardinals
Scottsdale, AZ

I miss my Fort Worth Boys and enjoyed seeing you guys while I was there. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Stay Hard,

Zach Thoms

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Merry Christmas, Festivus and pole dancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home