Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Much?

I thought about getting something similiar for my dog Mary's costume this year. Pretty great! No? Okay then.

This week has been pretty painless thus far and I'm off tomorrow so I'm contemplating on what I should do with my spare time. Sleep? Play a round of golf? Write some tunes with the robot drummer?

Speaking of tunes, a couple of my younger co-workers have introduced me to a couple bands that I should know about by now (my closer brethren know I don't listen to the radio so how should I know any better?).

Two pretty freakin' solid albums are The Shins - 'Wincing the Night Away' and Death Cab for Cutie's 'Plans'. The latter is not as 'emo' as their other records but I can say I'll use it as a reference album while recording. It's polished and the songs run together very smoothly. Check 'em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home