Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Amazing Race....Golf Stuff

So the team I picked from the start wins it. Last season the team I picked from the beginning gets 2nd. I need to bust me some Vegas action on Amazing Race 8, and, is it gay for me to watch that show???

(note to self: Should have bet Dave, Al and Adam on this last race but they screwed me out of $30 last time. Next race is on...)


So Tiger and Vijay will be playing the Byron Nelson this weekend but no Colonial the weekend after. Is this any surprise? Dee Finley and Garsek better get on the ball next year and get the big names in...

Also, Cooder Graw and Gary Nunn playing after Friday and Saturday's action at the Colonial? Please. I guess EVERYONE there will be wearing their spurs and cowboy hats. Perhaps having Pimpadelic play might weed out typical Texas sentiments???

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger HOP said...

I'll be in KC this weekend and NYC next weekend so will miss all of the DFW golf coming up. I'm very upset, especially about the 13th @ Colonial next weekend. Snake, drink a margarita for me and bet on Tiger's caddie to get to the green first. I've got $5 on it.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Don't know if I'll make the Nelson unless I gets me some free passes. I'll pour out some liquor for you at the Colonial though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home