Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 (Part Deux)

As 2007 closes (at midnight tonight to be exact), I know I will look back at it in memory for years to come. A close relative & a family pet left this world to be in another, my dad got married again and a good friend got engaged to be un-engaged a couple weeks later. Things go up, things go down, life just works that way.

I know I'll try to look at the positives but I know that the majority of the feelings I experienced during the year weren't so good, which is why I can only expect great things for 2008. I need to start writing music again, and regularly. I need to quit smoking, which I do when I imbibe in adult beverages. Start working out again but nothing crazy. Those are my resolutions for the new year. What are yours? Eat more, watch less pron, become more confrontational?

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger BACM said...

Pron is for sure my guilty pleasure. Come on Jake, spell check your post.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jake said...

It's kind of like Tron, with robots. Pron is the way online losers spell it, wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home