Monday, October 20, 2008

My Bling Arrives Today

My new piece of candy, the T-Mobile G1, is in-transit to mi casa. I preordered this sucka late last month and can't wait to get my hands on it. Most of the early reviews hate on the hardware part of the phone but that's not why I got it. The OS is Android, an open-source (Linux-esque) format for cell geeks and developers. Hopefully lots of cool applications will result of this phone coming out.

That's about all I have good going for me. This last weekend (including my day off Friday) I was sick. I got a lot of rest but the weather was beautiful and I would've preferred to be outside.

Congrats to Tech on the win this last Saturday and to Texas remaining in its #1 spot. Can both teams please lose in their head-to-head matchup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home