Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Amen: Bradley to retire, Rangers get swept, Gm 7

There is nothing I can cover here that the great Bob Sturm hasn't covered on his blog regarding the Shawn Bradley retirement/buyout, but it is happening, thank you Lord!

Bob's Blog



Kenny loses game 3 and the Rangers get swept by Anaheim or Los Angeles or whatever...gotta pick this stuff up at Houston, sweep the Astros for the silver boot. I am by no means writing off this season but the Angels sure showed the Rangers their place in the West for sure. When the Gambler ain't winning, something's wrong.

NBA Finals, game 7...is there any more to say??? I guess I'm rooting for San Antonio because they're from the Westen Conference. If Timmy D steps it up in the 4th call church on this one. Prediction: Spurs by 10.

BTW, I'm poor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home