Friday, June 24, 2005

Poker attire, Weekend

Read this post about poker players "uniforms", pretty darn funny...

Flying extremely under the radar this weekend. Wouldn't mind checking out the "real" FWWeekly music awards deal tomorrow but I bet I'd have to twist Cindy's arm to get the scoop. Supposedly it's a "private" function...elitists. Her comment about us accepting an award for an out-of-town band is excellent though. If that was going to go down, would I have to bust some Garnier Fructis in my hair and rockstar it out??? No, I think I'd show up with an ascot and one of those cool retro cigarette filters...that would be pimp. I could put on my Onion shirt that reads "Your favorite band sucks", would that be stand-offish???



Oh yeah, the above would be my album cover if I had one coming out. Pretty freakin' funny and cool! BTW, they're Slovenian babies listening to Mozart. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home