Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Rangers land Millwood, I'm still tired from the holidays

The greatest gift ever from Tom Hicks and Jon Daniels came to me via tv last night: The Rangers sign Millwood, a legit #1 starter, 5 years - $60 mil. Read about it hurah.

Ya know, I might actually have to purchase some tickets to Ranger games this season. Hicks, that's how you bring fans out to the Ballpark and no, its not called Ameriquest Field.


I'm still tired as a mug from the Holidays and the family beat...my friends probably hate me because I've been so outta reach and shady. Hey, sometime I've got to get my apartment in gear since the plumbing explosion. Love ya.

6 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shadiest

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger HOP said...

You are shady. We need to figure out Opening Day 2006 and get some good seats.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the goofball whose picture you posted?
Oh, I'm sorry, is that your gay lover? Didn't mean any offense...

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Yes, it is my lover...I have no idea who this is, I googled for a 'tired' image.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pic of your online lover from his webcam while he was about to to to...

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from adultfriendfinder.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home