Friday, February 22, 2008

Ahh SuperBowl





First off my apologies for this post being so late. It seems the powers that be at work think I should be working on credit card fee analysis rather than blogging.

Well the Super Bowl happened to be in Glendale, AZ this year for those who didn't know. Shaunna ended up getting tickets to several events over the weekend through Anheusher Busch. Here is a brief recap of the debauchery:

Friday Night: Snoop Dog Bud Bowl Party
1st and probably last time I will see him live
I no longer partake in the herb but would most definitely fail a UA from 2nd hand smoke
VIP area was definitely the way to go, wish I was single that night.


Saturday: Circle K Celebrity Flag Football Challenge
Extremely hungover, but continued drinking
Met Chad Johnson, complete douchebag
Doug Flutie and his brothers have a band, they suck
Billy Blanks is in better shape than I will ever be


Saturday Night: Kid Rock Bud Bowl Party
Definitely better than Snoop
High Fived Dan Majerle
Took on the persona of a pro golfer for the evening, FBR Open was in town
Signed a couple of autographs until my cover was blown

Overall it was a really good time, however I felt like I was 60 after it was all over. I have a lot of respect for my liver after that weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jake said...

In the future, say you're David Toms younger brother. Good to see you're still alive, especially after that debauchery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home