Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bummer

Today I checked out the website of one of my favorite cover bands (Led Zeppelin), Swansong, and it turns out their future Fort Worth dates have been cancelled, notably, several dates at Sarah's Place off of Camp Bowie Blvd. One main reason I liked Sarah's Place was its closeness to mi casa, a few rocks throws away. I'm bummed as a result. Last time, our group got introduced to the lead singer during a show there. Rob is really a good entertainer and frontman (their 4th?), sucks that I might not be seeing their show for a couple months now. Perhaps something happened at Sarah's last time (besides the stripper-esque chicks dancing to the jukebox between their sets)???

Also, I missed Goodwin at The Moon Bar off of Berry in TCU land last night. Should've looked their schedule up before. Again, bummed. At least the weather's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home