Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A thing I thought was lost...

Just entered my life again yesterday evening at my father's place. The item I speak of: my Andres Gallaraga baseaball card collection. I really thought I lost it years ago when my parents where still together in Ridglea Country Club Estates but back it came.

Seems pretty inconsequential, but it also makes me think about the people that enter and exit our lives both for a temporary time and others permanent. You know, everyone runs into people (both friendly and intimate) that they 'knew' in their past and it either rekindles a relationship or makes one or both parties glad they have little association with that person anymore. Of all scenarios, it makes me most happy to embrace people and things BACK into my life. Here's to you Big Cat!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger BACM said...

All Hail El Gato Grande.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home