Monday, February 18, 2008

Recording - Trip to Dallas

I had a pretty exciting weekend. First I decided that I'd have a couple friends over to lay some guitar tracks over at the place on Friday. Nothing fancy, just did it so I can burn everyone a cd copy to listen at our leisure. I've got to say...damn, it didn't sound that bad, especially considering they were my first tracks exported out of Cubase. No mics, straight out of my little Tech 10 amp, headphone output no less. Sure, adding additional tracks will get much trickier but it was fun and good to see some fruits come about now and then.

Saturday a bunch of my Fort Worth friends went out to Dallas to meet up with an old friend. Good times, good times. O-Bar, The Loon, Quarter Bar & Tribeca, all in one night, crazy. Will post a pic of HOP as soon as I can. He's radio-ing it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home