Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hard to believe it is late November again, almost time for the holidays. This year has run by way too fast, I've turned 30 (which ain't a big deal), friends of mine had a kid and I have a new neighbor that I get along with great although she has a Central Market addiction.

All in all I have much to be thankful for. A solid job which isn't taken for granted seeing the climate of the economy, family/friends that while spread apart get along pretty well and Mary who keeps me company and listens to my shotty music ideas.

While not New Year's yet, I have a feeling that '09 will involve more live shows and exercise. Can't keep up the current build for much longer.

Happy Thanksgiving. Two-fingered sign to your families and significant others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home