Thursday, June 30, 2005

Local Music this Weekend (7/1-7/4)


Friday, the jazz greatness of Confusatron (just announced winners of best jazz group in the Fort Worth Weekly, congrats Lucas!) will be jamming at the WreckRoom on 7th Street in Fort Worth. Thanks Brian for updating the Wreck's website, much more eye-pleasing now...

Saturday, Alice Cooper's former guitar player, the best blues singer/songwriter/guitarist in the metroplex, John Nitzinger performs at the 6th Street Grill at 9:00 (right off of 7th St. near downtown FTW).

Monday, July 4th...none other than Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan on the same stage! Need to find some folks going to this one. I don't know if I could live with myself without seeing Dylan live.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I never read the diary of Anne Frank and I'm doing well. I'm sure if you miss the Dylan show, you'll be fine. Besides I've really heard enough about the holocaust.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Wow, must be Joe Daichies (sp?)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home