Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Amazing Race, Think Wildcard, Doyle ties Chan with 10th Win

The greatness of the Amazing Race is now taking submissions for their 9th installment, to be filmed later this year. I'm going to apply but first I have to quit my meth habit...

The Rangers drop one last night to the BoSox 7-4, with all Boston's runs coming off the longball. I hate already thinking about the wildcard standings before the All-Star break begins. I'm thinking more and more that Kenny Rogers will play in the All-Star game, he's simply unapologetic about getting after that cameraman. He's given an attorneys statement instead (as Sandler says it, whoopidy do!).

In 6-handed no-limit, the grandfather of poker, Doyle Brunson wins his 10th bracelet, once again tying him with Johnny Chan for the most ever in WSOP history. Get all your updates over on PokerLizard.com under "daily updates".

BTW, sorry for the beatdown look of this post, for some reason blogger won't let me import images today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home