Thursday, July 07, 2005

Music this Weekend (Jul. 7-9th)


Today, Thurs. (7th): I'm disappointed I won't be able to go to Big D to see this monster show...Eisley and Pilotdrift at the Gypsy Tea Room. Some plans are made to be broken but unfortunately I be's sick.

Friday (8th): Collin Herring, Calhoun and The Chemistry Set are jammin' at The Aardvark on Berry St. near University. Herring's "The Other Side of Kindness" just won the Album of the Year by the Fort Worth Weekly. Holla.

Saturday (9th): The greatest Led-Zeppelin tribute band known to not only the Metroplex but the world, Swan Song, will be rocking the 6th Street Grill in Fort Worth. I'll definitely need a cab ride home after that show. So debaucherous...

I promise this whole bottle of DayQuil is going to be gone soon. Sickness sucks.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger HOP said...

I'm in on The Aardvark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home