Monday, July 11, 2005

Scattered Post

An interesting weekend to say the least. I'll be scattological about it, works better that way:

Tired after work Friday, leave at 7:30 for friends ranch, pimp house only 30 minutes away from Funkytown. Get nice and bombed early into the night, see one of my buddy's girlfriends who stays the night, I'll refer to her as Bunny #1 (good to see her, thought she was dead).

Saturday, a new day begins. Have a few more friends out at the ranch. Want to go to the Swan Song show that night in Fort Worth but imbibe a little too much, bad move. 2 on 2 basketball, my team wins. Glad I've been playing in the softball league and working out here and there cause I would have had a heart attack from the game if I didn't. Bunny #2 shows up for my buddy who's #1 hookup is still at the casa, weird situation. Bunny #1 leaves shortly after the Bunny #2 arrival. Bunny #2 eventually leaves with friend (conversation with me, not good), wonder if she's mad? Some friends decide to leave plastered at 3:30 in the morning after playing poker to hang out with buddy in Fort Worth's birthday. Brilliant decision fellas, thought Clarise Tinsley would be talking about your DWI accident on the freeway the next morning. I was real pissed at them, hope it was worth it. No bunnies stay with buddy (say that fast), still can't believe it.

Sunday, my holy day, my day of relaxation. I hardly ever do anything on Sundays, had too much sun so I was inside watching poker and getting WSOP updates online. Fun, eh? Buddy decides to invite Bunny #3 (that's right, 3) over w/ good-looking friend but I'm anti-social allday in house while they chill at pool. Eat dinner, go home. On way home I get call from Bunny #1 wanting to come to ranch unannounced. Buddy won't answer phone so I can't warn him, not sure what went down, but did receive call at 10:00 last night from Bunny #1 but didn't hear my phone ring. Hmmm....I had fun, I really did. Drama for your baby's momma.

BTW, John Juanda, Howard Lederer and Phil Ivey are still in the main event at the WSOP. Day 2 (not technically, technically Day 5) just started and Greg Raymer (last year's champ) has a huge stack.

I just knew Kenny Rogers would go to the All-Star Game. I wonder how many questions he dodged during media day today? Peace.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're treena and bunny and we like the boom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home