Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Rose Bowl tonight - ABC, 7pm: Call me sorry but...

I want UT to get crushed. In case you didn't know, I'm an A&M fan. Those of you from around here know that UT (tu as Aggies call them) is A&M's most hated team (Texas Tech is a distant second). My hope tonight is that USC puts UT in their place and lays 50+ on them, but realistically I see the game being pretty close with both teams in the high 20, low 30 point range.

Call me bitter and/or 'anti-Texas' but how can you respect a school that refers to itself as 'The U' in Texas when A&M was founded before UT? Saw 'em off....short...A!

I'd love to read tomorrow in the papers that USC gave UT 'the shocker'...

(currently listening to Sigur Ros - Takk)

6 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sour grapes

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually sour grapes doesn't mean what you probably think it does:

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/sour.html

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miracle in the Mine......oh wait nevermind just kidding...

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Yikes...

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like file em' down to a point and stick it in the Trojan's ass...Go Big 12

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home