Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Begin of '09 Thoughts

I guess '09 could have started a little better. Fresh off Christmas, I got a 36 hour bug very much like Montezuma's revenge. Good times. This week, I got a cold that I'm finally getting over. Took a half day off from work this Wednesday but that didn't help much. These damn shifts in weather temps are killing a brother! Mucinex please?

Plans for the remainder of the month remain pretty simple. Stay healthy, get a good dose of Stars and Mavs games in & get my ass back in gear with Cubase. I still need to repartition the computer but I got a passive monitor controller and the system sounds real good.

The '09 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame balloting is in. You can check the inductees out here but two notables not listed are Rush and The Stooges. Boo HOF and eff Metallica!

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger swanamin said...

Thanks for your this informative post.paving contractor ft. worth This post is Excellent but i need more information in this regard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home